- TO PROVIDE fire suppression, fire prevention to the residents and visitors of the district
- TO PROVIDE emergency medical services to residents and visitors of the district
- TO OFFER fire safety education programs to residents, with an emphasis on children's programs and smoke detectors
- TO PROVIDE basic health check services to residents and visitors of the district
- TO CONTINUALLY take appropriate actions designed to improve and enhance the operating efficiency and effectiveness of all aspects of firefighting and emergency medical services provided by the district
- TO BUILD and maintain close cooperative relationships with adjacent fire districts and departments
- TO ENGAGE in any appropriate activities which will minimize the affects of fires and medical emergencies, thereby enhancing the quality of life for residents and visitors
©2017 Pinewood Fire District. All rights reserved.